Mr. Kai Tuorila
Entrepreneur and business consultant in South-East Asia for 30 years.
Thirty (30) years of entrepreneurial experience: Business and market entry consultant in SEA region – energy, environment, life sciences, industrial sourcing
International work experience: Thailand and Myanmar, rest of the ASEAN, India, China
Notable client assignments:
- Industrial machinery: various energy, construction-, precast element-, mining technology-related assignments
- Cleantech: biofuels, biomass, forestry, air- and water monitoring/purification, industrial and municipal waste logistics, treatment and management, distillation and dairy technologies
- Life Sciences: Medical/rehabilitation equipment, medical information systems, senior care concepts
- Food & consumer products: functional food, professional and retail table-top & food service/catering products, interior design
- Software & digital solutions: Laboratory information, e-payment, and maintenance management systems, CRM systems, educational software
- Sourcing: Industrial sourcing for electronics and metal industries
Business Experience: Entrepreneur and business consultant 30 years in the SEA region. Various management level positions in Thailand based JV companies.
Academic and educational background:
- Master of Business Administration, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, 1993
- Master of Science in Technology (Industrial Economics and Biomedical Technology), Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Diploma in Marketing, Tampere University, Finland, 1989