Mr. Joona Selin / Philippines Head
Manila-based Finnish native, international experience in trade and investment promotion and management consulting.
Nine (9) years of professional experience: Market Entry Consulting, Trade and Investment Promotion, Business Development, Market research, Asian Development Bank.
- Factory set-up consultation for listed packaging manufacturer
- Distributor search for listed medical equipment and health IT solutions provider
- Distributor search for a listed biotechnology company
- Client and distributor search for pharmaceuticals, vaccines and medical equipment provider
- Partner & client search, and market visit arrangements for a cluster of information security companies
- Partner search for an industrial equipment provider
- Market study for a listed mining and construction equipment provider
- Market study for a listed pharma IT solutions provider
- Market study, partner search, and entry mode consultation for a fintech startup
- Market entry study for a mining and tunneling equipment provider
- Market study and partner search for a Geographical Information Systems (GIS) provider
- Government relations, industry affairs, and PR services for a listed multinational communications and information technology company
Business experience: executive director (6 years), analyst (2 years), sales (1 year)
Academic and education background:
- Master of Science, Major Economics and Business Administration (University of Jyväskylä, Finland), 2006-2011.
- MBA studies in University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, 2010