Mr. Hannes Humala / South-Korea Head
Experienced multi-industry and strategy expert based in Republic of Korea.
Fifteen (15) years professional experience: Business, Consulting, Finance, Business development and Market research.
Notable market research projects:
- Industrial machinery: Welding Solutions, Pneumatic crushers, Wind power machinery,
- Commercial kitchen equipment, Medical cleaning & disinfection equipment, Concrete cutting machinery.
- Shipbuilding and Offshore: Marine HVAC, Helipad Monitoring System (HMS), Marine waste management solutions, Korean shipbuilding industry Value chains.
- Raw materials and components: Food technology, Petrochemicals, Wood materials and composite materials, Korean EPC value chains.
- Leisure markets: Leisure marine and sports equipment
- Services: Customer Satisfaction services, Industrial WW services, Distance education
- Media/Content: Game industry, licensing
- Consumer products; Garments, Furniture, Fashion, Cosmetics, Toys, Outdoor, Functional food and food ingredients.
- Transportation; Electric Vehicles (power source), Korean Transportation System
Business experience: Business and division leader (10 years) and Senior position (5 years)
Academic and education background:
- Master of Science, Major Economics (Helsinki School of Economics) 2000-2004.
- Seoul National University 2003.
- NASD Series 7, 55 and 63 licenses (USA Federal and State securities licenses)